Bar B Q Wings
Are you a chicken lover but want to make something really fast. Bar-B-Q Wings is simple and ready in 10 to 15 minutes.
- 1/2 cup Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice, about 3 juicy limes
- 2 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly picked thyme leaves
- 3 scotch bonnet peppers, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 6 garlic peeled cloves
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 24 Chicken Wing
- Blend all ingredients and marinate 8 to 12 hours in the fridge; or 2 hours at room temp.
- Bake 20 min at 450 F.
- Paint and turn, bake 15 minutes more
- Turn and paint, and bake 10-15 minutes more, or until well-browned and tender.