Carrot Juice is easy and delicious! If you like the ingredients in the name, you'll love the dish.
- 1 teaspoon finely grated nutmeg
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 5 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 lbs carrots
- Scrape outer skin of carrots
- Cut carrots into chunks then blend (purée) with in blender.
- Pour through strainer into container
- Keep juice & discard pulp in strainer
- Add condensed milk & vanilla.
- And mix (add more or less condensed based on your taste)
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top of juice & mix lightly. Best served with crushed ice Bonus: add a capful of J Wray & Nephew white rum to the mixture to enhance the flavour.