Curried Chicken in Coconut Milk
Curried Chicken in Coconut
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon all purpose
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons ginger, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoons scotch bonnet pepper, finely chopped
- 1 stalks escallion, chopped
- 1 pack Coconut Powder
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 whole scotch bonnet pepper
- 2 tablespoons red sweet pepper
- 2 tablespoons green sweet pepper
- 2 tablespoons yellow sweet pepper
- De-bone chicken breasts, cut into strips and wash with a vinegar and water solution, season with salt and all purpose.
- Heat cooking oil in a large skillet, add curry powder and allow to burn; add ginger, garlic, scotch bonnet pepper and escallion and stir.
- Add chicken breasts and mix well. Allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, mix thoroughly.
- Add thyme green, yellow, red sweet peppers and the whole scotch bonnet pepper and allow to simmer for approximately 7 minutes.